Antiga pulseira de ouro vitoriana incrustada com diamantes e strass azul 1890
- Sobre la obra de arte
Antique jewelry object group: bangle
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin:Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Victorian - Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from themiddle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveaustyle have their beginnings in the late Victorian era.
- See also: Victorianor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1890
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18k pink gold and silver, see also: The silver on gold technique (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 22 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab(www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: Oneblue strass (also called paste) as sapphire imitation
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: inner circumference 17,00 cm (6,69 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 17,70 gram (11,38 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19205-0056
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry